Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Are your subs primarily married or single, and will you do sessions with wives or girlfriends present?

I would guess over 90% of my subs are married men. This situation does not bother me and the major drawback as far as I am concerned is that it is difficult for married men to go out at night.

This means they are frequently unable to attend BDSM related events, nightclubs and parties. For obvious reason it is also impossible to talk to them on the phone when they are at home. On the other hand, at the BDSM nightclubs in San Francisco and Los Angeles I rarely meet married men. A primary reason is that these parties often come alive around midnight.

I have spoken to other ProDommes about this issue and we are all pleased that an increasing number of subs are bringing both their wives or girlfriends to sessions. Wives are also starting to contact Dommes on behalf of their husbands.

These are wonderful developments and I hope this trend continues. I will never have an objection to a wife or partner either observing or participating in a session. This also has no impact on the tribute fee. I have always enjoyed working with couples and these sessions are really enjoyable. I often teach wives to take over my job when they are back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment