Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Introducing Glamour Domme Lilly

I am a professional Domniatrix in the San Francisco Bay area. I live in Sunnyvale and primarily work in west San Jose. However, I do travel and I frequently attend fetish, femme domme and BDSM related parties, events and other activities in SF, LA and DC. While I am based in the South Bay, I do travel to San Francisco, the East Bay and Marin County.
My upcoming travel schedule includes appearances in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Sacramento and Washington, D.C. I truly enjoy double Domme sessions, and wives and girlfriends are invited to join my private sessions at no extra charge. I ask all new potential subs to complete an application to determine your interests and desires. Am I the right Dominatrix for you?
Do you have nightmares of unending torture at the hands of a cruel Mistress, or sweet dreams of tease and denial by an unattainable dream girl? If you wish to be tantalized by sweetness, just to be tormented by a wicked woman who will embrace your deepest, darkest, cruelest desires, then you will be right at home with me. If you yearn for a warmhearted smile and a merciless hand, you will need your Mistress to lead you to delightful fulfillment…. my curvaceous body and coy smile should not mislead you – I am your Mistress and you
will be the slave that I deserve, or you will be punished!

Fetish role-play is my specialty, with my preference for the classic Mistress/slave - although if you have an active imagination (which I imagine you do), I am always interested in hearing your ideas! In fact, I would particularly enjoy being amused by your stories.
Of course I also love to indulge in a number of fun fetishes and delightfully dark activities. Some of these include slave training, forced feminization/cross-dressing, sensory deprivation, trampling, medical play, electrical play, corporal punishment (spanking, paddles, floggers, crops, canes), CBT & NT and bondage; I take particular pleasure in watching you struggle and strain as you are caressed by a soft rope.
As you’ll see, I am bewitched by objectification, humiliation, exhibitionism, and voyeurism. You’ll also notice that I have a marked fondness for leather & latex and luxuriate in it. It is my purpose to make a fantasy that takes you wherever you want to go, bring your fantasy to life. BDSM is an intensely personal and meaningful experience, from either side.

It is my purpose to make a fantasy that takes you wherever you want to go, bring your fantasy to life. BDSM is an intensely personal and meaningful experience, from either side. I am both dominant and submissive in my personality, and I believe that helps me better create our scenes as I can intimately identify with each perspective.
Being on the other end of the psyche is refreshing and I welcome the chance to gain more experience in that realm; however, you must first experience my dominant persona. If I am so inclined, I may switch for you in our next appointment.
I am here because I want to experience intensity; I want to feel more, think more, experience more, and be more. I want to experience intensity because I want to live intensely. I take control of another because when I become the orchestrator and the director of their world, when I can set the stage and write the script and make them, for a little while, become someone else, somewhere else, then I can feel what it is to wake the sleeping lion - and that is heady stuff indeed.

Although my sessions are highly charged erotically, please understand that no sexual contact will be permissible. Please take note that there are a number of things I do NOT offer (I am not even allowed to print them, so please email me for specifics).

No matter how we choose to play, if you please me, you will find your pleasure in spite of your predicament… and I will so enjoy twisting you around my little finger, making you my pet.

Now that you have found me, I want to know precisely how you wish to serve and please me.

No comments:

Post a Comment